Providing digital realities for artists, museums + festivals
Curation, programming and digital.
- The Binary World: Sydney Opera House (2022)
- Doku: ACMI (2021)
- Delusional World: ACMI (2020)
Modern digital tickets for museums and festivals.
- Rising: (2021—current)
- Museum of Old and New Art: (2021—current)
- Mona Foma: (2022—current)
- Dark Mofo: (2022—current)
Axionome: by Stanislava Pinchuk
Axionome: 150 Lonsdale is a graphic artwork which reflects the variations in historical and current temperature data in Australia. This is conveyed through a facade that morphs from day to night, playing upon current conversations around climate change and global warming.
- Broached Commissions: Wesley Place (2022—current)
Audio/visual guide for major exhibition.
- A Miracle Constantly Repeated: Rising (2021—2022)
Digital platform for Melbourne festival.
FAUX MO / Mona Foma
Live streaming, 3D animations, and hard vibes.
- Mountain FM: (2021)
- House Party: (2022)
Design and development, websites for record labels.
Open Source 👩🏻💻
We develop, maintain, and use much of the technology in our digital experiences.
- Ultra: Zero-Legacy Deno/React Suspense SSR Framework
- Twitch: iamdeveloper.com: Ultra, ESM and Web Standards
- Podcast: 20minJS: All about UltraJS combining React and Deno
- Podcast: Podrocket: Ultra with Omar Mashaal
Company Status: Open 4 Business
- Phoenix Central Park: Balloting System
- Powerhouse Sydney: Digital renewal
- Rising: Program and ticketing digital platform
- National Communications Museum: Touchscreen interfaces
- Mona/Mona Foma/Darklab: Ticket resales
- Rising: Program and ticketing digital platform (2021 + 2022)
- Subspace: Self-organised digital museum (2020)
- Australia Arts Council: Liveworks Day for Night Rave (2021)
- Australia Arts Council: Atong Atem Digital Exhibition (2020)
- Melbourne Fringe: Self-service uploader for community submissions (2020)
Exhibitionist is directed by:
- Omar Mashaal
- Mat Spisbah
- Blake Williams
- James Edmonds
- Melanie Huang
- Rachel Mackay
- Henry Lai-Pyne
- David Campbell